Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Olympic Games Edition Launched the Olympic Additions of several flagship smartphones. Now South Korean company “Samsung” has also introduced the Olympic Games edition of its Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. For this, the company has partnered with the telecom operator TATA Docomo. This phone comes with a kind of white color variant. It will be made available in a limited number through Docomo.
Finally, the device the sale will start from July 24, whereas, shipping will take place a couple of days later starting from July 26. The custom edition will be exclusively sold in Japan.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Olympic Games Edition Features:
- It has a 6.4-inches Quad HD Plus Curved AMOLED show. This smartphone will be outfitted with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor or Acinos 9820 processor.
- It has 8 Gigabyte of RAM and 128 Gigabyte interior stockpiling.
- To offer the capacity to the smartphone, a strong battery of 4000 Milliampere is given.
- If we talk about the camera section, there is a triple back camera in it. Its essential sensor is the 12 Mega Pixels zooming focal point.
- The second 12 Mega Pixels wide-point focal point and the third 16 Mega Pixels ultra-wide-edge focal points. Aside from this, 10 Mega Pixels auto-fox focal points, including the 8 Mega Pixels RGB front-profundity sensor, have been given.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Olympic Games Edition Price
As for pricing, the smartphone is priced at 114,696 Japanese Yen ($1,060) and comes in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant.